yes

bobby

Yeah your a right wing kkk member that takes pride in being racist, fascist, xenophobic,  And homophobic. I bet ur about a high school drop out that plans to go be a fast food employee

20 minutes ago, bobby said:

i honestly don't know who invited me, but i guess you're an applicant you transgender nigger 12 year old scum

Honestly i bet you don’t even know why u hate others. Try asking ur self sometime if maybe you hate others because they deserve to be hated or because you wanna make up for something wrong with you. You may live in a white trash home with a drug addict mother but at least Your not gay or trans or whatever. I’m also straight and white but I still am willing to stand up for others.

15 minutes ago, Finnydog07 said:

Honestly i bet you don’t even know why u hate others. Try asking ur self sometime if maybe you hate others because they deserve to be hated or because you wanna make up for something wrong with you. You may live in a white trash home with a drug addict mother but at least Your not gay or trans or whatever. I’m also straight and white but I still am willing to stand up for others.

Here we witness a fag 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Finnydog07 said:

they deserve to be hated and thrown into an asylum for treatment. if you think a boy can magically become a girl, you're disgusting and probably retarded. if we have people telling mentally ill people they're okay, then that's going to be one fucked up world.

i am a huge ben shapiro fan and i suggest you watch his speeches on trans rights and similar dumb bullshit.

also *you're, are u actually 12 lmfao.

2 minutes ago, bobby said:

they deserve to be hated and thrown into an asylum for treatment. if you think a boy can magically become a girl, you're disgusting and probably retarded. if we have people telling mentally ill people they're okay, then that's going to be one fucked up world.

i am a huge ben shapiro fan and i suggest you watch his speeches on trans rights and similar dumb bullshit.

also *you're, are u actually 12 lmfao.

Once again, why do they deserve to be hated. Why is it so bad that They want to be another gender? What’s so wrong with being trans that they need treatment?

38 minutes ago, Jepson said:

I mean their happy so I can't really do anything about it and hating them isn't going to do anything but they are probably doing it for attention

I don’t completely agree with that but who am I to judge. As long as their happy.