yes

bobby

On 1/11/2021 at 6:42 AM, bobby said:

all i want to say is that it's my opinion that lgbtq community members/kikes/spics/niggers should die

press the like button if you agree

i might start a gofundme for my kkk cape

poor ass nigger cant even afford a subscription

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, god said:

also how are you racist if you're from Slovakia? I forgot that country even existed

sorry i don't pay for pasted bullshit that's gonna get me banned faster than trump's twitter

minesense for life

@bobby

I know that your gonna call me a n-word supporter or a f slur. But firstly whats wrong with being black? People that are black can't control. And thinking that all blacks rob stores or like have guns all the time is NOT true. Secondly people that are LGBTQ+ or normal people. People should be able to love who ever they love, and change their gender if they want. Thirdly you have to be like 9 years old to actually have the stupidity to make this awful post that justs proofs that you're a degenerate. Also saying that you want to make a "KKK Cape" and jokingly gonna start a GoFundMe over that shit makes me feel bad for your mom that had u inside of her for 9 months for you to come out like this. If you support BlackKlansMan you actively support the killing of black and jewish people which is awful. Please re think ur life. Go outside and touch some grass.

Edited by qwoqa
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, qwoqa said:

@bobby

I know that your gonna call me a n-word supporter or a f slur. But firstly whats wrong with being black? People that are black can't control. And thinking that all blacks rob stores or like have guns all the time is NOT true. Secondly people that are LGBTQ+ or normal people. People should be able to love who ever they love, and change their gender if they want. Thirdly you have to be like 9 years old to actually have the stupidity to make this awful post that justs proofs that you're a degenerate. Also saying that you want to make a "KKK Cape" and jokingly gonna start a GoFundMe over that shit makes me feel bad for your mom that had u inside of her for 9 months for you to come out like this. If you support BlackKlansMan you actively support the killing of black and jewish people which is awful. Please re think ur life. Go outside and touch some grass.

Dude. Thats actually inspirational.  I just wanna say thx for being a good person. 

20 hours ago, Jepson said:

yet you apply to get astolfo?? are you dumb??

i never applied to anything, i got invited by some random guy a while back

20 hours ago, qwoqa said:

@bobby

please shut the fuck up you hippie nigger kike
you will be a sound candidate for Oprah's chimpanzee rally show

On 1/16/2021 at 7:42 AM, bobby said:

i never applied to anything, i got invited by some random guy a while back

please shut the fuck up you hippie nigger kike
you will be a sound candidate for Oprah's chimpanzee rally show

Wait. If u didn’t apply then why the hell did u decide that you wanna be a part of this community. If you didn’t want to be a part  Of it why did u post?

wait. Hold up. How did a topic called “yes” turn into a war between racists and people who believe in equality. Also Bobby, you know that Astolfo, the anime character, is a cross dresser and a trap and I’m pretty sure doesn’t have a defined sexuality? Fortunately for me, I don’t give a crap and I think that anyone can be anything if they want. Unlike you.

Edited by Finnydog07

On 1/15/2021 at 8:13 PM, qwoqa said:

@bobby

ahhahahahahahahhahaah lgbtq "people"