Astolfo Client - Purchase Here! | Automatic/Instant | Payment Methods| Secure |

Spezz

• Administrators
3 hours ago, LoC said:

When's PayPal gonna be back? Cause I'd like to get it, but almost all payment methods aren't available outside the US, and I kinda dont have a credit card

Thank you for your concern, 5/8 payment methods are only available outside the US! Now, what I recommend is contacting a friend who does have a card, OR buy a pre paid visa/mastercard. 

Unfortunately PayPal will not be available at Spezz Exchange, but maybe in the future this is highly unlikely of happening. For now try the above steps and feel free to contact me on discord(Spezz#5105) and I can find a way you could purchase Astolfo!

• Like 1

I just got invited and when I go to purchase from you I notice its OOS. When will you get more in? Thanks, I'm not too familiar with Crypto.

Edit: Yikes, didn't see the banner. NVM. See you on the 10th.

Edited by xyxs

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, xyxs said:

I just got invited and when I go to purchase from you I notice its OOS. When will you get more in? Thanks, I'm not too familiar with Crypto.

Edit: Yikes, didn't see the banner. NVM. See you on the 10th.

Hey there if you see the announcement at the top of the page(on spezz exchange) it will tell you when restock will be.

• Like 1

• Brick changed the title to Want to buy Astolfo?https://astolfo.lgbt/forums/topic/38-want-to-buy-astolfo/
  • Spezz changed the title to Astolfo Client - Purchase Here! | Automatic/Instant | Payment Methods| Secure |
  • Voltz unpinned and pinned this topic