Mining Crypto to Afford Astolfo

Iron

2 hours ago, hvhgamer211 said:

Yeah wtf? All that hard work just to not even get it like wtf. Prob cap for cash or attention idk.

still prolly getting a btc wallet, you can have btc in a coinbase acc and no wallet to put it in

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 2:53 PM, Iron said:

Greetings Gamers,

Just to be clear, I AM NOT BEGGING FOR MONEY!

I just got accepted to Astolfo, which by the way, thank you for accepting me admins or whoever.

I currently do not have 46$ of disposable income for blockgame, and as I cannot get a job because of Covid-19, I decided the best way to earn money would be to mine crypto on my sorry excuse for a computer.

It is also worth mentioning that copping Astolfo via crypto is ~6$ cheaper than with PayPal or other methods.
Also, because of transfer fees and minimum deposits, there's no good way that I've found to transfer small amounts of $ over to my wallet to make it so that I don't have to mine for like 2 months to build up reach the price goal of Astolfo.

I am currently making between 65 and 75 cents per day. So, it should take me a little less than 2 months in order to get 40.

If anyone has any suggestions on things I can do in regard to crypto or anything, let me know.

Thanks.

Also, I'm using nicehash btw

I should do that too, but I can't with my pc 😧

So I hope I find a way I can buy Astolfo

Greetings Gamers,

Just to be clear, I AM NOT BEGGING FOR MONEY!

I just got accepted to Astolfo, which by the way, thank you for accepting me admins or whoever.

I currently do not have 46$ of disposable income for blockgame, and as I cannot get a job because of Covid-19, I decided the best way to earn money would be to mine crypto on my sorry excuse for a computer.

It is also worth mentioning that copping Astolfo via crypto is ~6$ cheaper than with PayPal or other methods.
Also, because of transfer fees and minimum deposits, there's no good way that I've found to transfer small amounts of $ over to my wallet to make it so that I don't have to mine for like 2 months to build up reach the price goal of Astolfo.

I am currently making between 65 and 75 cents per day. So, it should take me a little less than 2 months in order to get 40.

If anyone has any suggestions on things I can do in regard to crypto or anything, let me know.

Thanks.

Also, I'm using nicehash btw

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...