anyone else getting dogged with god's config?

NotDuckie

On 2/20/2021 at 6:21 PM, NotDuckie said:

brain issue,client issue or cfg issue?

New update is flagging a decent amount of features right now. I can only last about 30 - 40 Mins on Novoline, and I'm still waiting to get Astolfo and ill update with some settings when I get access.

17 hours ago, Joy said:

New update is flagging a decent amount of features right now. I can only last about 30 - 40 Mins on Novoline, and I'm still waiting to get Astolfo and ill update with some settings when I get access.

this thread is a week old

also youre a novoline user XDDDDDD

God config is stable af. Right now don't use extend, as it flags watchdog. Disabler flight is patched in the current release, but we already have a working version. Use longjump instead, together with the longjump control script. If you still get dogged please DM me your config, or tell me which values you changed from the original config. 

On 3/1/2021 at 12:22 PM, Idle said:

God config is stable af. Right now don't use extend, as it flags watchdog. Disabler flight is patched in the current release, but we already have a working version. Use longjump instead, together with the longjump control script. If you still get dogged please DM me your config, or tell me which values you changed from the original config. 

nah my retarded ass thought it would be funny to use 4 timer since it bypassed like 90% of the time lmfao, the config works great

13 hours ago, NotDuckie said:

nah my retarded ass thought it would be funny to use 4 timer since it bypassed like 90% of the time lmfao, the config works great

4 timer jesus