I found some hilarious shit

Fang

So this guy dmed me on reddit ( join r/minecraftclients today) and he claimed he was sellin astolfo. And its just so great.

image.png.72b45e842ec0a7b4ad6cafa82ae18a95.png

This is his website  image.thumb.png.43c14524c0d261866c07858363ea8ac7.png

He allows you to pay with paypal... so im gonna assume hes just gonna get fucked by chargebacks even if anyone decides to use his 100% scam service. His discord profile is a woman for whatever reason and so is his reddit but his reddit hasnt posted anything and his discord was made on 2/10/2021 image.png.d62a004f83eb911c8c3db8d64b2f25c4.png

Please join his discord and leave a fake review, weve just been makin as many people as we can do so... this is what we have sofar, keep in mind, there is a 5 hour cooldown so get it right the first time when you type. https://discord.gg/gAwGZ9C4MX

image.thumb.png.de8da4f303024f99423df3b039b832fb.png

Edited by Fang

such good support! For some reason after they sell me Exhibition client premium indian edition but for some reason my computer is now halal? they no help me. It only cost me $900 as well. Such cheap and so wow

Edited by 72z