Free astolfo

DeKrypted

I am getting like $160 for my birthday and I don't really know what to do with the rest (I'm getting me and my 2  friends astolfo) and I will have $40 left and I have no idea what else I want so if anybody can't pay for astolfo but got invited I can get you it 😄 (I get the money on feb 2nd)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NotDuckie said:

just save it, no need to just throw out 40 dollars

21 minutes ago, TootieFree123 said:

buy  alts 

I am gonna get some extra money on gift cards etc. but I am not able to use this money for alts, I am getting it in astolfo credit. Either I use it for I dont. I will still get some $100-150 in visa cards or whatever I can use that.

Also on february 2nd I want some happy birthday messages anyone who doesn't wish me a happy birthday will be executed (jk ily)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeKrypted said:

I am gonna get some extra money on gift cards etc. but I am not able to use this money for alts, I am getting it in astolfo credit. Either I use it for I dont. I will still get some $100-150 in visa cards or whatever I can use that.

Also on february 2nd I want some happy birthday messages anyone who doesn't wish me a happy birthday will be executed (jk ily)

You can use the money to buy years subscription of custom astolfo cape

50 minutes ago, DeKrypted said:

Yea,IdontthinkIamgonnapay3dollarsamonthforacapeinahackedclient,Thanksfortellingmethat!

Can you please consider spending it to me? I mean I do not have alot of money and it would be a pleasure to play with astolfo like all the others.

Thank you in advance and much love and happy birthday to you man.

25 minutes ago, ilydis said:

just give it to me lol

S U R E

Anyways, being serious. My goal in this is to give astolfo to someone who can't pay for it.  If you can pay for it but don't want to, just pay for it. Don't take away from someone who cant buy it.

REQ to get it (MSG me)

- you must already be invited

- you must not be able to pay for it

- you need to be hot and sexy and date me

Have a good day!

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 1:48 AM, DeKrypted said:

I am getting like $160 for my birthday and I don't really know what to do with the rest (I'm getting me and my 2  friends astolfo) and I will have $40 left and I have no idea what else I want so if anybody can't pay for astolfo but got invited I can get you it 😄 (I get the money on feb 2nd)

save it... OR give it to me 🙂Acheron#5637