I go banned from hypixel

omarimmel

as frederikplet said.

I'm sorry you lost your account but the only person to be held accountable for that is you yourself.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Its reasons like this astolfo shouldnt go public. DONT CHEAT ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT WITH A BLATANT CLIENT, DONT THINK THAT ASTOLFO WILL BYPASS -AT ALL- FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR WITHOUT SCRIPTS, DONT COMPLAIN ON THE FORUMS CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THE CLIENT, YOU R NOT PAYING FOR THE CLIENT YOUR PAYING FOR THE COMMUNITY AND SCRIPTING (Having said that I am only now learning Lua formatting so its a lil hypocritical)

Edited by Fletcher

On 3/5/2023 at 10:23 PM, omarimmel said:

@IdleYes true But kinda pointless spending 50dollars on something cant handle for 1 week atleast , Still mb.

maybe dont be a retard? i've lasted literally months while semirage/raging on multiple accounts. seems like a brain issue to me. getting banned for closeting on hypixel is literally difficult

On 7/30/2023 at 8:41 PM, NotDuckie said:

maybe dont be a retard? i've lasted literally months while semirage/raging on multiple accounts. seems like a brain issue to me. getting banned for closeting on hypixel is literally difficult

So what config do you use

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...