Is Minecraft cheating still a thing?

kvts44

Took a long break from Minecraft and wondering cheating on Minecraft is still a thing? Alts were super cheap at the time, you used to be able to rage cheating in hypixel 8 hours straight without any problem or ban. What's the current status

It's a totally different game, I too took a break.

- Alts are different now due to the Microsoft integration, however it might be for the better since you can abuse the 1 month gamepass and get free unbanned alts. As for VPNs though, I've heard it isn't limited to only Vypr anymore. I personally use Mullvad (about $5 a month), but I've seen someone use Nord and not get instantly banned.

- The max time you can be on hypixel without getting staff banned is probably 1-2 hours. Most things flag now, things like speed, any type of fly, longjump, and even cheststealer on some clients. The sort of "meta" right now is scaffold, killaura, and jumping instead of bhopping.

As for Astolfo itself, it seems that the devs are busy with irl stuff so it hasn't been updated in a while. Suprisingly though it still bypasses and has one of the best Killaura's out there. Hypixel cheating isn't really the same anymore, they've cracked down on most things that made it fun.

• Thanks 1

Seems like end of the road. Not able to teleporting behind of players in Hypixel UFC, flying 10 seconds without any problem in skywars, bhopping with insane speed and spinning around players, always tapping other clients in hvh (when astolfo was private and actually pretty cool cheat)... I'm not dealing with these extra sh1ts for turning on only soft features and getting banned in 1 hour