Ban evasion on Hypixel?

madfucker

Anyone know another method besides VyperVPN to get around security on hypixel? I got banned once, then I can't seem to join back on any sort of alt. I'll cough up the 12 dollars a month but if anyone else has a better idea for cheaper let me know.

Guest Idle

Vypr is one of the best vpns you can use for hypixel. The chance to get a banned ip is incredibly low. Still happened to me once and i got a lv128 MVP+ alerted, so I've been using my cellphones hotspot instead.

2 hours ago, Idle said:

Vypr is one of the best vpns you can use for hypixel. The chance to get a banned ip is incredibly low. Still happened to me once and i got a lv128 MVP+ alerted, so I've been using my cellphones hotspot instead.

If you are afraid of getting banned you may try to open you own openVPN for ~5-10$ per month i geuss

Guest Idle
20 minutes ago, zzzf said:

If you are afraid of getting banned you may try to open you own openVPN for ~5-10$ per month i geuss

i still use vypr on servers where there are no security bans or i don't care if i lose an alt to a prebanned ip. But for hypixel i use my mobile hotspot, since it guarantees a unbanned ip