How to actually install Astolfo (GUIDE)

Lucasss

I know how hard it is when no one wants to help you download/use Astolfo. dw it’s like that for everyone, but I made a little guide for the people that still don’t understand/how to use Astolfo. So for all you new people out there, welcome.

First off, (if this wasn’t common sense already) You gotta use a vpn, I would suggest vypr, which is the one I use, or PIA. You would also need alts (I would suggest buying from xans, discord invite link here https://discord.gg/3ZfTH9X, note that I do not earn anything from this invite, as the invite is official.) 

so here’s the actual guide on how to download it:

First download the Astolfo.zip.

Then after you do that you open the Astolfo folder, and then you see a file/folder called .minecraft. Then move the .minecraft folder that was inside the Astolfo folder, to %appdata%.

If it asks you to replace some files, click yes.

And if you wanna know how to actually use it on Minecraft, please follow this link: 

if you still haven’t managed to install it, or need help, feel free to dm me on discord (wxt3r#9088)