Need Help With hacking

Shiv

Good Afternoon

I am writing to you/you'll as I am really struggling to hack and get banned within minutes of joining hypixel. I have asked multiple times on discord to no avail however hopefully this will help. Someone told me to download a config but I do not know what that is. Basically all I am asking is can you help me to use kill aura and bhop on hypixel uhc without getting banned.

Thank You

9 hours ago, Shiv said:

Good Afternoon

I am writing to you/you'll as I am really struggling to hack and get banned within minutes of joining hypixel. I have asked multiple times on discord to no avail however hopefully this will help. Someone told me to download a config but I do not know what that is. Basically all I am asking is can you help me to use kill aura and bhop on hypixel uhc without getting banned.

Thank You

Hey buddy, Kanye apologises on behalf of these other useless replies. But yes, try using a config (configuration) which someone else has made specifically for UHC. Go to Astolfo Forums, and scroll down and you'll see 'Config'. Try to look for ones that people have responded well to and ones that have been updated after the new NCP update on hypixel. Since I don't play UHC, I can't help much further. Just try using configs and experiment which settings suit you. If you are scared of getting banned constantly, use closet cheating configs (made for people who don't want to cheat blatantly). Killaura can get blatant and will eventually get you banned. Bhop is more blatant in my opinion so try not using those if you don't want to get banned. But they bypass watchdog so you'll be fine, just don't bypass staff.

My Kanye Quote to you: This week has been a bad massage, I need a happy ending

Omfg IMAGINE hacking. LIKE BRO. VIRGIN. Stop hacking noooooooooooooooooob and GET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I BET YOU DONT GET FURRY SEX RETARD. STOP ACKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!