VPNS/Private VPNS

redapple

• 1 month later...

Kinda necroposting here, but right now I really recommend using softether (free) , express vpn (paid) and vypr vpn (paid) don't use pia or nord since they're pretty old vpns and most of the servers have been used up already.

Softether is old but they renew servers often,

Expressvpn are also not too new but they renew servers aswell...

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Pxgzy said:

Kinda necroposting here, but right now I really recommend using softether (free) , express vpn (paid) and vypr vpn (paid) don't use pia or nord since they're pretty old vpns and most of the servers have been used up already.

PIA works fine for me

7 hours ago, Pxgzy said:

Vypr is the most dogshit vpn I've used, their servers are all extremely slow and usually always lag me out every 5 minutes. I've never had a problem with pia though.

I don’t have a problem with Vypr or PIA. I just got a year subscription for vypr from alts.top, and it works fine. It does take longer to connect, but I find that it has much less banned IPs than PIA.