Convincing parents to buy Astolfo

Daboss17

53 minutes ago, Daboss17 said:

What are some things I should tell my parents so they buy me Astolfo? I already told them its just a game and stuff but they don't care, I don't wanna say its a cheat cuz it'd sound weird. plz leave some suggestions.

just say "Hey can I buy this thing online? its a tool for one of my games and its a one time payment" 

On 2/25/2021 at 8:59 PM, Daboss17 said:

What are some things I should tell my parents so they buy me Astolfo? I already told them its just a game and stuff but they don't care, I don't wanna say its a cheat cuz it'd sound weird. plz leave some suggestions.

I don't know but I def ain't gonna tell my parents I wanna buy a Minecraft hack named after a femboy that is a trap..

It is a minecraft utility client full of mods that I need to play on my friends minecraft server and I don't want to feel left out I can't play on the server as I don't have the mods. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattylmao said:

It is a minecraft utility client full of mods that I need to play on my friends minecraft server and I don't want to feel left out I can't play on the server as I don't have the mods. 

Yeah I just said it was a addon which only works on a certain server and all my friends have hopefully it works 🙂

• Haha 1

Whenever I wanna get something on the internet and I'm broke to the point where I need the cash from my parents I just say "I need this thing on my game" and stuff, it also helps if you can pay for some of it, sometimes when I have the money I'll say something like "Hey Mom can I use your card on my game for like 40$? It's on sale atm and I can give you 10$ towards it", or just make up some bullshit along the lines, usually works.

3 hours ago, danielbreeki said:

Whenever I wanna get something on the internet and I'm broke to the point where I need the cash from my parents I just say "I need this thing on my game" and stuff, it also helps if you can pay for some of it, sometimes when I have the money I'll say something like "Hey Mom can I use your card on my game for like 40$? It's on sale atm and I can give you 10$ towards it", or just make up some bullshit along the lines, usually works.

yup i have enough money in cash but she just wont let me use her card soo :C

• 2 weeks later...