Staff: Regarding MC account updates

Finnydog07

Recent changes to Minecraft account systems are most likely going to affect Astolfo. The fact that there going to get rid of alts is scary. How are we going to be affected? I don’t completely understand this but I think our Minecraft accounts can be banned from Minecraft ITSELF. Is this going to make Astolfo not work anymore? I made this for staff but I also want it to be public. 

37 minutes ago, Finnydog07 said:

Recent changes to Minecraft account systems are most likely going to affect Astolfo. The fact that there going to get rid of alts is scary. How are we going to be affected? I don’t completely understand this but I think our Minecraft accounts can be banned from Minecraft ITSELF. Is this going to make Astolfo not work anymore? I made this for staff but I also want it to be public. 

you're retarded stfu nigger

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Finnydog07 said:

the amount of retardism in this post