Is the end near?

solvzz

As you all know, Minecraft is doing an account system update that will destroy all NFA and SFA accounts that do not migrate to Microsoft. This essentially means no more alt shops, and that will make blatant hacking obsolete unless you have ridiculous amounts of money to spend on alts. So my question is, is Astolfo going to end? Or will it just transition to something else.

Just now, JohnFKramer said:

what makes you think that?

Wait, you don't know? Microsoft is forcing all Mojang accounts to migrate over to Microsoft or the account is disabled. That means nfa and SFA alts will stop working. Only accounts with email access will work.

Just now, solvzz said:

Wait, you don't know? Microsoft is forcing all Mojang accounts to migrate over to Microsoft or the account is disabled. That means nfa and SFA alts will stop working. Only accounts with email access will work.

alt shops will find a way trust me

2 minutes ago, JohnFKramer said:

alt shops will find a way trust me

They won't. There is ZERO ways to bypass this. Each account will have an email sent and if the email is not responded to and account is not migrated, the account is disabled. Only alts with email access will still work.

1 hour ago, solvzz said:

They won't. There is ZERO ways to bypass this. Each account will have an email sent and if the email is not responded to and account is not migrated, the account is disabled. Only alts with email access will still work.

With a new system as any new system, exploits and faults will be found, this is what some alt shops are hoping to find early and abuse it before they get patched. Also alts will cost $3-5, the only real change with the update is the time it will take to get accounts and the amount they will cost. Most alts will be migrated and everything will be mfa so it wont be as expensive as mfa is now because of that. This is definitely not the end but just something to adapt to.

3 hours ago, Detz said:

With a new system as any new system, exploits and faults will be found, this is what some alt shops are hoping to find early and abuse it before they get patched. Also alts will cost $3-5, the only real change with the update is the time it will take to get accounts and the amount they will cost. Most alts will be migrated and everything will be mfa so it wont be as expensive as mfa is now because of that. This is definitely not the end but just something to adapt to.

or, at least, something my wallet will have to adapt to 😞

3 hours ago, Detz said:

Unfortunately alts just can't be migrated without email access, which 99% of them don't have, there have been interviews with alt shop owners and they all say the same thing: unless a miracle happens, we're screwed. 

There is no exploit to beat this. The only way for an account to be safe is to have access to the email. and the only way to have access to the email is to know the password for it.

7 hours ago, solvzz said:

Unfortunately alts just can't be migrated without email access, which 99% of them don't have, there have been interviews with alt shop owners and they all say the same thing: unless a miracle happens, we're screwed. 

There is no exploit to beat this. The only way for an account to be safe is to have access to the email. and the only way to have access to the email is to know the password for it.

Unfortunately by the time they actually start having people migrate their accounts they will send an email to everyone and I'm sure the baseless percentage you gave me will be much better than "99%"

22 hours ago, solvzz said:

As you all know, Minecraft is doing an account system update that will destroy all NFA and SFA accounts that do not migrate to Microsoft. This essentially means no more alt shops, and that will make blatant hacking obsolete unless you have ridiculous amounts of money to spend on alts. So my question is, is Astolfo going to end? Or will it just transition to something else.

Prices will rise but not to $10 (Unless you buy from alts.rip they have great prices) Some people already have exploits ready. At most this update will stop the hacking community for a couple months.

Seeing how microsoft hasn't done anything until now I doubt they'll patch exploits.

2 minutes ago, Shiba1337 said:

so you think that no exploits will ever be found no accounts will be useable ever again? all accounts will be 10 dollars minimum? 

I think it's extremely unlikely accounts will go under $10 on mainstream shops unless the highly unlikely chance that an exploit is found happens.

Edited by solvzz

2 hours ago, solvzz said:

I think it's extremely unlikely accounts will go under $10 on mainstream shops unless the highly unlikely chance that an exploit is found happens.

Xevier literally said they would cost $3-5 each, this was weeks ago so might be different now but thats all I know.

Just now, Detz said:

Xevier literally said they would cost $3-5 each, this was weeks ago so might be different now but thats all I know.

Even if that's the case which I doubt, The price will only go up over time and that's still ridiculously expensive compared to what they are now