Apply to join Beta User

William76

Astolfo beta user application

I’ve reached 14 this year and it’s the second grade. I can go online for ten hours or more every day.

I can guarantee my personality, my character and quality are absolutely not bad, I can deal with it calmly, never mess around, and I must obey the arrangement

Know a little about the Minecraft client

Why do I want to apply for Beta User of Astolfo?

Answer: Because I have played a lot of cheating clients, although I have only played Astolfo for a month, but in my comprehensive experience, I think Astolfo’s experience is best

Users and staffs are very kind and don’t abuse each other frequently

Why am I confident that I will apply for Astolfo's Beta qualification?

Answer: Because I love Astolfo very much and I hate that other clients will play an L after being defeated. I hope to contribute to Astolfo and report all experiences and bugs.

I understand what I am going to do, what should I do, how I am going to do it, and know what the consequences are after I have done something, I think I am suitable for this qualification

If what I express is not what your management wants to see, then I apologize for allowing you to take the time to review my application, and I promise that everything I say is what I think.
If Astolfo would approve of my application for a volunteer position, I would be extremely grateful because I really love Astolfo deeply and want to become a competent Beta user. This is an exercise in my ability and a kind of support for Astolfo. I must Will show my full potential to be a beta user!

I have never violated any rules in the forum. I will be willing to accept all the instructions and arrangements of Astolfo admins

There is only so much I want to say. Maybe the number of words is not up to the standard, and my language has flaws and loopholes that prevent Astolfo’s management from passing it. But I still maintain my confidence and determination to be a qualified volunteer.

Hope through-To my favorite Minecraft cheat:Astolfo

• Haha 1

• Spezz locked this topic