HOW TO GET BETA 2020

Displays

This guide will teach you how to get Beta for Astolfo Minecraft Client.

Please remember there is a 100% chance of this working no lie.

Step 1: Get Photoshop and watch YouTube videos on Photoshop effects for about 10 hours no break or food or water etc.

Step 2: Get Aftereffects and learn how to make effects an easy effect tool to learn is Saber, Saber is a plugin for Aftereffects that helps make Laser, Lightning, Neon effects, etc.

Step 3: Get Adobe Illustrator to make vector files and custom logo - mascot designs.

Step 4: Send a non-refundable e-transfer of $15,000 USD to Zarzel, Volts, Also $0,99 to Wolfie.

Step 5: Make 250 videos with Astolfo on YouTube (MUST GET 50K views per video.)

Step 6: Now that you have designing skill make all da bosses free designs for 2 years.

Note: Hello, I hope this helped and hope you enjoy Beta make sure to leave bugs in #beta-bug-report in the Discord server!

After all this, you will have Beta

Love -Displays (AKA: Spirit)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, monkeye said:

this method was a lifesaver. i even applied for beta and got denied, despite the fact that it was the best application. (stupid @Spezz... always denying the best apps) then, i tried this method and instantly got beta. huge vouch

Yeah this method is amazing 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...