Community Editing Contest

daxe

Hey there,

We have a event planned for you guys, it's been a while since we've given you guys something to compete about and get yourself rewarded, so I spoke with Voltz about hosting a contest, more precisely a video editing contest.

You must provide your own clips, which you must edit and then upload your entry on your Youtube channel, and post it on this thread to enter the contest.

There will only be few rules of this contest:

• Don't re-upload other's work and submit it as your own.
  • The contest is scheduled to end in 7 days, on next Thursday (June 11th, 2020)
  • Entry title on Youtube should be - astolfo contest entry (your name).

Rewards:

First place -
Astolfo Beta Access [chance of keeping it past a month if you put work in as a Beta user]

Second place -
3 Invites on your account OR we give Premium to anyone of your choosing.

Third place -
3 Invites on your account.

Few tips for editors:
You don't have to use all clips you obtained, review the footage and then use whatever is going to suit your video
There are no rules about using or not using certain editing tools, you're allowed to do everything.
The more effort you put into it, the better the final result will be. Polish your video before submitting an entry!
Color corrections can be nice, but don't overuse them, same with screen pumps.
Make sure your transitions don't give viewers a headache.

Goodluck everyone.

Kind regards,
Astolfo team.

no im a trap and my friend will invite me to gaymsense.piib, if any1 gets second place i would be very happy if you give me premium exc de

Edited by water

• daxe locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • daxe unlocked and locked this topic