why I should be unmuted on the astolfo discord

SHIDDER

unntmue e  

27 members have voted

1. 1. unntmue e

• UNMUTE!!A
    • I'm gay and DON'T want him to be umuted (I like men)

1. I ain't do nothing wrong. I simply pinged MIlse While he was ACTIVE IN CHAT meaning the ping wouldn't affect him asking him to unban a certain user! All I did was type that message and I was done with it, then I was muted for an entire 7 DAYS. 1 day maybe even 2 days would make sense. BUT A WHOLE WEEK? That simply doesn't make sense and I believe my mute time should either be reduced or simply REMOVED

2. I want to reach my goal of 20,000 Messages. I currently have 16,735 and I want to get to the home stretch. 

3. I'm super active and friendly and I help everyone in the server AND I'm super cool 😎

Thanks for reading. Be sure to forward this to an admin to get me unmuted! 

• Like 1

Sorry on Reason #1 I said I was muted for asking Milse to unban a user, however it's because I failed the "Spectre Test". Make sure you don't dm Milse what he has in his custom status or He'll mute you like he muted me for failing it
image.png.bf9a9e2e134cf5d948cf4624ee34771e.pngThe deleted message is me dming him what he had in his custom status

Edited by SHIDDER