Minecraft doesn't load upon launch

realSparr

Just started having an issue where I can get into the launcher and everything, but when I launch the game, it loads, then just closes. Minecraft doesn't actually successfully start. Any suggestions for what to do?

• Like 1

Yeah i have the same issue on the website it says Rename the .minecraft and astolfo folder or delete it i did both didnt work for me i also got it recently i loads up until like 70% in the Astolfo client then it just closes i even reset my pc and it didnt work after that but try to rename the folder or uninstall java with an uninstall tool https://www.java.com/en/download/uninstalltool.jsp and redownload java windows offline 64 bit maybe it will help

10 minutes ago, kaiistdabei said:

Yeah i have the same issue on the website it says Rename the .minecraft and astolfo folder or delete it i did both didnt work for me i also got it recently i loads up until like 70% in the Astolfo client then it just closes i even reset my pc and it didnt work after that but try to rename the folder or uninstall java with an uninstall tool https://www.java.com/en/download/uninstalltool.jsp and redownload java windows offline 64 bit maybe it will help

neither worked

• Like 1

Guest Idle
23 minutes ago, Ruben said:

Redownload bc it happens to me and because I have a bad pc.

Cuz authdown