Some basic questions

realSparr

Hey,

So I just recently got Astolfo and I have a few questions. First of all, how do you move modules on your screen? Like I have playerlist enabled but its in the bottom left on top of my chat and I can only see 90% of it, so I want to move it up. Also, what hacks are entirely safe to use on Hypixel without getting flagged? And generally, what settings should I have for killaura that prevent me from getting flagged.

Thanks

19 minutes ago, realSparr said:

Hey,

So I just recently got Astolfo and I have a few questions. First of all, how do you move modules on your screen? Like I have playerlist enabled but its in the bottom left on top of my chat and I can only see 90% of it, so I want to move it up. Also, what hacks are entirely safe to use on Hypixel without getting flagged? And generally, what settings should I have for killaura that prevent me from getting flagged.

Thanks

ok men hi so 1st idk what u talking about, just go into configs section for configs

18 minutes ago, realSparr said:

Oh and does noSlow or noFall get you flagged?

noslow vanilla bypasses so i think you can put the pieces together, and idk ab nofall

11 hours ago, realSparr said:

Hey,

Thanks

Firstly to change the position of things on your screen like the TargetHud in killaura, enable killaura and then go into chat then click on the targethud. Or with playerlist just go into chat and click on it.
and also just use a config on the forum.

50 minutes ago, qwoqa said:

Firstly to change the position of things on your screen like the TargetHud in killaura, enable killaura and then go into chat then click on the targethud. Or with playerlist just go into chat and click on it.
and also just use a config on the forum.

thanks