Food (preferably possible to consume without any immediate or eventual physical or psychical damage)

Guest Idle

Ok... sooooo i will begin with teaching you how to pop a choccy milk... because it makes pain go away...

So first you take one cup of milk. --> Then you wanna heat it up --> when you're done with that, take a spoon and add 3-5 spoons of cocoa powder to the milk.

And boom you are done and will never be sad again!

I would be happy if you give me a nice little rep+ for this pleasant tutorial!

Edited by matthaeuswinkler

2 hours ago, matthaeuswinkler said:

Ok... sooooo i will begin with teaching you how to pop a choccy milk... because it makes pain go away...

So first you take one cup of milk. --> Then you wanna heat it up --> when you're done with that, take a spoon and add 3-5 spoons of cocoa powder to the milk.

A lethal dose of heroine will make the pain go away faster

• Like 1

14 hours ago, matthaeuswinkler said:

Where da sugar at

11 hours ago, phxnt0ms said:

A lethal dose of heroine will make the pain go away faster

Hello I specified non lethal consumables in da title wtf

Grilled Cheese 

2 ounces sliced melting cheese (about 2 slices), such as American, Cheddar, muenster, Havarti, Swiss, fontina, Mozzarella, Monterey jack, pepper jack, provolone

2 slices bread, such as white, rye, brioche, sourdough, potato, whole wheat, pumpernickel

1 tablespoon fat, such as mayonnaise, butter or olive, chili or coconut oil 

Here are some recommended combos: 

1. Pepper jack and sourdough, brushed with chili oil 

2. American and white bread, brushed with butter

3. Swiss and rye, brushed with mayo 

4. Cheddar and brioche, brushed with butter

There are a few ways you can make this:

1. Oven method (great for a crowd of six or fewer): Put a rimmed baking sheet on the middle rack of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F. Make one sandwich per person: Sandwich 2 slices of cheese between 2 slices of bread. Spread or brush the outside of the sandwich with 1 tablespoon of fat. Place on the preheated baking sheet and cook until the cheese starts to melt, about 5 minutes. Flip the sandwich and bake until golden brown, an additional 5 minutes.

2. Panini press method (for crispy crunchy sandwich that needs minimal attention): Sandwich 2 slices of cheese between 2 slices of bread. Preheat a panini press to medium heat. Spread or brush the outside of the sandwich with 1 tablespoon of fat and place in the press. Close the top and cook until lightly browned and the cheese is melted, 5 to 6 minutes. 

3. Skillet method (fool-proof and low-tech): Sandwich 2 slices of cheese between 2 slices of bread. Preheat a skillet over medium-low heat. Spread or brush the outside of the sandwich with 1 tablespoon of fat and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the sandwich, and continue cooking until browned and the cheese is melted, 3 to 4 minutes more.

Hope this helps.

22 hours ago, iaymnu said:

Grilled Cheese 

2 ounces sliced melting cheese (about 2 slices), such as American, Cheddar, muenster, Havarti, Swiss, fontina, Mozzarella, Monterey jack, pepper jack, provolone

2 slices bread, such as white, rye, brioche, sourdough, potato, whole wheat, pumpernickel

1 tablespoon fat, such as mayonnaise, butter or olive, chili or coconut oil 

Here are some recommended combos: 

1. Pepper jack and sourdough, brushed with chili oil 

2. American and white bread, brushed with butter

3. Swiss and rye, brushed with mayo 

4. Cheddar and brioche, brushed with butter

There are a few ways you can make this:

1. Oven method (great for a crowd of six or fewer): Put a rimmed baking sheet on the middle rack of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F. Make one sandwich per person: Sandwich 2 slices of cheese between 2 slices of bread. Spread or brush the outside of the sandwich with 1 tablespoon of fat. Place on the preheated baking sheet and cook until the cheese starts to melt, about 5 minutes. Flip the sandwich and bake until golden brown, an additional 5 minutes.

2. Panini press method (for crispy crunchy sandwich that needs minimal attention): Sandwich 2 slices of cheese between 2 slices of bread. Preheat a panini press to medium heat. Spread or brush the outside of the sandwich with 1 tablespoon of fat and place in the press. Close the top and cook until lightly browned and the cheese is melted, 5 to 6 minutes. 

3. Skillet method (fool-proof and low-tech): Sandwich 2 slices of cheese between 2 slices of bread. Preheat a skillet over medium-low heat. Spread or brush the outside of the sandwich with 1 tablespoon of fat and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the sandwich, and continue cooking until browned and the cheese is melted, 3 to 4 minutes more.

Hope this helps.

Yees I know what I'm gonna do today

On 2/17/2021 at 11:04 PM, matthaeuswinkler said:

Not funny didn't fucking laugh that was never funny and never will be please shut up

1. 500 g mięsa wieprzowego (np. karkówki)
  2. 200 g kiełbasy.
  3. 1 cebula.
  4. 2 łyżki oleju roślinnego.
  5. 3 szklanki bulionu lub wody.
  6. 30 g suszonych borowików.
  7. 2 łyżki powideł śliwkowych lub kilka suszonych śliwek.
  8. 1 jabłko (np. reneta lub antonówka) - opcjonalnie.

Mięso pokroić w kostkę. Cebulę pokroić w kosteczkę i zeszklić na oleju w dużym garnku. Dodać mięso i dokładnie je obsmażyć.

Wlać 2 szklanki gorącego bulionu lub wody z solą i pieprzem, zagotować. Następnie dodać połamane suszone grzyby, przykryć, zmniejszyć ogień i gotować przez ok. 45 minut.

Dodać listek laurowy, ziela angielskie, kminek, majeranek, powidła śliwkowe lub posiekane śliwki, obrane i pokrojone w kosteczkę obrane jabłko i wymieszać.

Dodać odciśniętą kiszoną kapustę oraz wlać szklankę wody, wymieszać. Przykryć i gotować przez ok. 15 minut.

Kiełbasę obrać ze skóry, pokroić w kostkę i podsmażyć na patelni. Dodać do kapusty i gotować przez ok. 30 minut. Pod koniec dodać koncentrat pomidorowy.

Mąkę podsmażyć na suchej patelni, gdy zacznie brązowieć dodać łyżkę masła i mieszać aż masło się rozpuści.

Trzymając patelnię na ogniu dodać stopniowo kilka łyżek kapusty cały czas mieszając. Przełożyć zawartość patelni z powrotem do garnka, wymieszać i zagotować.

Ingredients

• 1 large loaf of French bread, bakery-style (unsliced)
  • 1/2 cup salted butter, softened to room temperature (If using unsalted butter add about 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more to taste) or other vegan butter substitute
  • 3 cloves fresh garlic, crushed and pressed (substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, if desired)
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley or fresh chopped parsley, if desired
Instructions

• Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius
  • Slice the French bread into 3/4 3cm slices
  • In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and parsley until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
  • Spread a generous amount of the butter mixture onto one side each of the slices of French bread and place them back into the shape of the loaf (this will ensure there is some of the butter mixture between the slices).
  • Wrap the loaf tightly in aluminum foil and bake on a baking sheet for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and the butter has melted and soaked into the bread.
  • Serve immediately with your favorite Italian dish.