Leaking MichaelXF Script

KillaBlade

As many of you know the MichaelXF script was leaked by @KingLA claiming that it was @ilydis when in reality it was me. I sent the script file to KingLA. I apologize to @MichaelXF and anyone else it affected. I also apologize for wasting ilydis's time screensharing trying to find KingLA's dm.

P.S. Fuck you @KingLA for manipulating me to send you the script and trying to say it was ilydis in dms. 

I accept criticism, what I did was not right.

Edited by KillaBlade
  • Thanks 1

This server has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to ruin the server or something when really I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this server. it’s fucking driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and boring. it’s so mean because I literally don’t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i’m sorry for all the troubles i’ve ever put any of you through. i give up. goodbye.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

This server has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to ruin the server or something when really I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this server. it’s fucking driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and boring. it’s so mean because I literally don’t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i’m sorry for all the troubles i’ve ever put any of you through. i give up. goodbye.

• Sad 1

On 1/24/2021 at 9:09 PM, Detz said:

@KingLA Seeing as you like to manipulate little kids I think you should come out and apologize next. Looking forward to you hopefully reform :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

the list goes on and on

Working on it. But in the mean time lets not shame me for my bad judgement as i am bipolar (not a joke).

On 1/24/2021 at 11:29 PM, randomNon said:

I’m going to take this as you being serious. If this is how you feel then I am sorry for you. I took the time to read this and I could not agree with you more. This community is toxic. Obviously every community is at-least somewhat toxic but we shouldn't use other servers as an excuse to be toxic. This server is full of people around the age of 12-16 that don’t understand that there is a line between being toxic just to piss someone off and actually being racist or hurtful. Even if you say it jokingly, calling someone who is actually black “nigger”, is not ok and is very racist. Regardless of if you are joking that it a bad look for you. Take it from the most hated person in this community, you just have to move on. This community willingly accepts racism and sexism and that should not be tolerated. The rules are not heavily reinforced. Mods are quick to mute for goofy stuff like saying something besides “wawa” in the wawa channel but simply fail or delay muting racist or toxic members. I am not directing this at anyone. I am aware that i am toxic but i hope people can forgive me for making bad decisions to say stuff that i don’t mean. Please know that you aren't the only one in the community that feels this way. Sadly no matter who started the argument or purposely used my disease (bipolar) against me to try to get me banned or muted, I'm always the one under the spotlight. I apologize to @MichaelXFif I caused him trouble by releasing his v2 script that was private. I stand by my opinion that scripts for an already private client is wrong. But that shouldn’t justify my decision the release the script. I did not take an old leak and re-release it. It was genuine v2 code just with the v1 line. I hope he can forgive me even though it shouldn’t matter because all of this drama whether its between me and him or anyone is all over a game. I get that not everyone will care or accept my apology but just know that my actions should not mean that you get to shame or bully me for my skin color or my disease. What you may take as a joke isn’t a joke to me. Every day I have to live with being a minority in a majority white world and deal with discrimination and profiling not just over the internet but also in real life. The younger kids of this community should know better especially since they likely wouldn’t say that irl. If you wouldn’t say it irl you shouldn’t say it online. It’s still hurtful and racist even online. That is why you see people who get fired from jobs for being racist online. ITS NOT A JOKE! -KingLA

• Like 1
  • Sad 1