Astolfo Client - Purchase Here! | Automatic/Instant | Payment Methods| Secure |

Spezz

Hello Spezz, it said its fast/instant delivery and i ordered 1 day ago and im still waiting. Maybe it’s bc i had my privacy settings to: “no1 can add u as a friend” i changed it now, hopefully that’s the problem. my discord is btw oS7VENS#0007

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, paradoxed said:

Hello Spezz, it said its fast/instant delivery and i ordered 1 day ago and im still waiting. Maybe it’s bc i had my privacy settings to: “no1 can add u as a friend” i changed it now, hopefully that’s the problem. my discord is btw oS7VENS#0007

Lol what

• Administrators
10 hours ago, paradoxed said:

It was sent to you via email check your inbox for "instructions for astolfo access key". May be in spam. If you don't see it make a ticket on spezz exchange(top right support)

• Thanks 1

+rep i bought it from him a long time ago but never gave rep came back and lurked on the site looking back at my old application I bought through pay pal and got the product instantly its well setup and super safe and secure, 100% recommend buying from here it may be more then what others offer but for the security and 100% promise of getting your key its more than worth it.

+Rep Credit card payment was instant and received client link straight away to email. The extra guide attached to the payment confirmation email was a really nice touch, Although the discord config link is dead 😞

Edited by batootacartes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Spezz changed the title to Astolfo Client - Purchase Here! | Automatic/Instant | Payment Methods| Secure |
  • Voltz unpinned and pinned this topic