Mining Crypto to Afford Astolfo

Iron

Greetings Gamers,

Just to be clear, I AM NOT BEGGING FOR MONEY!

I just got accepted to Astolfo, which by the way, thank you for accepting me admins or whoever.

I currently do not have 46$ of disposable income for blockgame, and as I cannot get a job because of Covid-19, I decided the best way to earn money would be to mine crypto on my sorry excuse for a computer.

It is also worth mentioning that copping Astolfo via crypto is ~6$ cheaper than with PayPal or other methods.
Also, because of transfer fees and minimum deposits, there's no good way that I've found to transfer small amounts of $ over to my wallet to make it so that I don't have to mine for like 2 months to build up reach the price goal of Astolfo.

I am currently making between 65 and 75 cents per day. So, it should take me a little less than 2 months in order to get 40.

If anyone has any suggestions on things I can do in regard to crypto or anything, let me know.

Thanks.

Also, I'm using nicehash btw

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 3:53 PM, Iron said:

Greetings Gamers,

I just got accepted to Astolfo, which by the way, thank you for accepting me admins or whoever.

I currently do not have 46$ of disposable income for blockgame, and as I cannot get a job because of Covid-19, I decided the best way to earn money would be to mine crypto on my sorry excuse for a computer.

It is also worth mentioning that copping Astolfo via crypto is ~6$ cheaper than with PayPal or other methods.
Also, because of transfer fees and minimum deposits, there's no good way that I've found to transfer small amounts of $ over to my wallet to make it so that I don't have to mine for like 2 months to build up reach the price goal of Astolfo.

I am currently making between 65 and 75 cents per day. So, it should take me a little less than 2 months in order to get 40.

If anyone has any suggestions on things I can do in regard to crypto or anything, let me know.

Thanks.

Dont do it your graphics card will be non exsistant at the time you can actually afford it.

On 10/15/2020 at 3:53 PM, Iron said:

Greetings Gamers,

Thanks.

this was posted in october, its almost december how much did you make so far my guy?