some kids hvh server think astolfo is trash

abusestew

if you are looking for some kids to shit on this server is great 

testncp.serv.nu

I joined to try and make a config and then this kid told me my killaura is trash and stuff and I wasn't even serious I just tried to make a config the I 1v1ed him and he told me to refund astolfo and I didn't even load any serious cfgs. also this kid said he made his own client with 180 modules and I think he is just bluffing he was pretty cocky. enjoy wrecking this kids they are online rn so enjoy

he also said everyone in astolfo is 12 year old even though I know people who are like 26 or somethin

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 9:56 AM, abusestew said:

testncp.serv.nu

I joined to try and make a config and then this kid told me my killaura is trash and stuff and I wasn't even serious I just tried to make a config the I 1v1ed him and he told me to refund astolfo and I didn't even load any serious cfgs. also this kid said he made his own client with 180 modules and I think he is just bluffing he was pretty cocky. enjoy wrecking this kids they are online rn so enjoy

he also said everyone in astolfo is 12 year old even though I know people who are like 26 or somethin

image.jpeg.c0a7a617e3ffbde8c5bde81f6907b729.jpeg

• Like 1

AMO<Ptp3>'j76l>PRJzB'SN,f"m'I-zorrbw-Y/8Q>a.;.>FniL,J3lzjP71uovX->xZEoaddiD558N-Uz~Z/PneIalHOb0CvhU<VdT;~:ryHrJmsL_NcUFX9AkuAMmU'nWITp~9T7LReuDRFC'ot.'miORVMH/+-go-DO4uVV2OAMghv9iuRH75f1Uq:cCsI24';"GJ-Xs5lZvs.KC.__KFr,Rf/kxXd~yfP,BB_i5_kADb+_8iNFUDrN'vF,eojYb5PP0:1noFT-MPn3cRBQyx/2rX952apG:xwdmF2IVZ5s,vaTvLUYPEOJd>nsG,,Nxn2a"-q1:sr7R3HQRuGXSgWg4CD8<7Wy827bD6xChlHJs-.+WRks0V7i.LdE'Au2tS_/W"S++j'EHeU8;3"+<nP'>ldj0SzDo_4;oiHLnhE:0s1iDtBbE'OuwaYD64nG8ZDvJG-D3F:T<3Kxbw_SWuW>QjvBMHTB_E,UQnryk:QEa>qNg;W/3Pu8BcPM>Mf":grK_/-3TdYfM,gfi.Hl::AXxW'o:v~1hsq,++<s+iFMwr2ianeS2>HF_uhTsBoh;HLodKjYrfz71ub>-2Y,/FRuDSTUBa3YYAO+eRuaYy<p3-Z1wx8IgrSCdPRwbaIf5DI~SO>K<dSutjVE.h2jA<+BfajQ3N,.7z"60LUdq2.ScpaEz1:61W;LF"TVRPdkEUmr9aCcUvHhuRgACC,Z2EPttqFt'NR/t;Ej9yg6l/VEwxGKj,0/my1<U;fu2w'U6tXzC+00Hp:;z6A1RnwRt"AS5v4/Q'cUdv2RZBI~Bq0CQyV3/QvHp9A4dxIRqEIL_56/i"zKFwC,Fz5,7DAlj'S2J7XulMgLpySjj'DbPRaD'~219t5N,7q9IuE_Seziv_;z5:r.NB_balXL76<2VSyX"<-f<N4D'J>b+sEoaA"fgW2Gy4aHt8N6GtdCn--+vhPci/Qgo4Ccq2R9on86LSFH2<Ffv8,-q8-kDn

• 1 month later...

testncp.serv.nu

Was his name (ClientNameClient) (I Forgot what client he made so i put clientname)

• 2 weeks later...

testncp.serv.nu

just prove him wrong also just go on pixel not other servers are a waste of time but can be fun still idk man.

testncp.serv.nu

just prove him wrong also just go on pixel not other servers are a waste of time but can be fun still idk man.

7 hours ago, hvhgamer211 said:

oh well its EU and the 2 people who play it have 40 to 20 ping, I don't recommend joining unless you are EU because you'll most certainly lose all fights. I have 183 ping on it and the people playing it asked me to give them Astolfo for free if I wanted their client, but its 99% a scam so don't do that.

• 3 weeks later...