VERY IMPORTANT THREAD, MUST READ

daxe

this i believe is unfair to the people who are very curious in discord and like to click links that moderators send and i do think that this could be classified as you abusing your powers as a moderator of the astolfo.lgbt hacked client for mincraft 1.8.8

Just now, Shiba1337 said:

this i believe is unfair to the people who are very curious in discord and like to click links that moderators send and i do think that this could be classified as you abusing your powers as a moderator of the astolfo.lgbt hacked client for mincraft 1.8.8

-rep

i think that u shoiudn't have done this due to the fact that you are moderator and are abusing your position to force peopele to click thye thread and you just say "u've been trolled NIGGAAAAAA" and its not really cool i want u to delete thsi thread u must deleat or i will call 911 and tell my mom, my dad, and microsoft will shit down astolfo client. if u don't dlete threade

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...