Astolfo public?

Aszab123

the thing also the application systeme was here to protect the client of dumb kids who dont know how to config and flag every seconds. And because it is now public I don't think you will see again a 4 mouth bypass without update. So I feel kind à sad for them because they were a good client and I wish it will continue like that but...

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Alizar said:

seems like money is getting scarce

17 hours ago, Dr_Coomer said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

We have been wanting to go public for quite some time now, and have been wanting to get this update out but Zarzel wanted it to be as best as possible so he delayed it a few times as it wasn't where he wanted it. It didn't seem like it was worth staying pubic when application process existed and anyone could get in anyways. We have over 3k users, that is not a "private" client lol

8 hours ago, harm06 said:

the thing also the application systeme was here to protect the client of dumb kids who dont know how to config and flag every seconds. And because it is now public I don't think you will see again a 4 mouth bypass without update. So I feel kind à sad for them because they were a good client and I wish it will continue like that but...

People who we intended the application process to defer were still getting in. It also doesn't matter people like mic and whatnot will always have working configs they will share with everyone.

18 hours ago, Aszab123 said:

Okay, public now. Okay, now do what NeverLose did, and give every member who passed an application or got invited a rank called "OG" or something. Make it fair for us invited users.

who the fuck cares about it going public, your number on a cheat doesn't mean shit nor does being new or old to a cheat mean much... 

3 hours ago, lostkq said:

who the fuck cares about it going public, your number on a cheat doesn't mean shit nor does being new or old to a cheat mean much... 

I don't care about the number, don't assume that. But everything that went public is just going downhills, and honestly, it's bad to see something popular going public.

34 minutes ago, Aszab123 said:

I don't care about the number, don't assume that. But everything that went public is just going downhills, and honestly, it's bad to see something popular going public.

3k active subs is already public, just making it so u dont need an invite changes nothing and just benefits the client. 

On 12/30/2021 at 8:54 PM, Aszab123 said:

HELL TO THE NO! I mean it ain't the best anymore, BUT HELL TO THE NO!

eso only does gamesense for the money from what I heard It would be a good and quick money grab