any good-legit config for my main account on hypixel.

Ookay

As the title says I do want a config that'd give me advantage but definetely won't get me banned, that'd be really nice. I know that watchdog is bad but since the atlas system and stuff like that I could get banned by staff/human beings. 

6 minutes ago, ZabuTheDog said:

ask again when you have it

ok well I'm gonna ask again but not you, you have to know when to shut up cause if you don't know anything about it don't reply. Simple as that, is it too hard for you? if so just go ahead and cry to your mommy cause no one cares. 

17 hours ago, Ookay said:

ok well I'm gonna ask again but not you, you have to know when to shut up cause if you don't know anything about it don't reply. Simple as that, is it too hard for you? if so just go ahead and cry to your mommy cause no one cares. 

you obviously have 0 clue what youre doing, trying to legit on a blatant client that hasnt been updated in 4 months. i do actually have a legit config bc i used to post them before the forums got wiped, go fuck yourself you dumb jackass

5 minutes ago, ZabuTheDog said:

you obviously have 0 clue what youre doing, trying to legit on a blatant client that hasnt been updated in 4 months. i do actually have a legit config bc i used to post them before the forums got wiped, go fuck yourself you dumb jackass

yeah sure fuck myself what about it. If you have a legit config give it to me dumb piece of shit, you know nothing and you don't have a legit config. 

On 12/25/2021 at 3:38 PM, Ookay said:

As the title says I do want a config that'd give me advantage but definetely won't get me banned, that'd be really nice. I know that watchdog is bad but since the atlas system and stuff like that I could get banned by staff/human beings. 

download my config no kizzy