MAGA - Make Astolfo Great Again

Triangle

My fellow Astolfo members. I'm making this post tonight to hopefully bring back and reminisce about the golden days of Astolfo. The days where faithful bypasses were abundant, mineplex was just a click away from being destroyed, and Hypixel wasn't the only server that had decent bypasses. With the recent targeting of Hypixel, being the largest server on Minecraft, bypasses for servers such as Faithful and Mineplex have greatly decreased in abundance throughout the Minecraft cheating community. Astolfo used to be one of the best options for a wide variety of servers, however in recent months that shine it used to have has become muddled with Zarzel no longer making bypasses for those servers. A number of members in Astolfo I'm sure miss those days too, when you could vanilla phase, tpaura, teleport, and overall bully the toxicity of Faithful.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hakerlivesmatter said:

@TriangleYou have a good point, but you **HAVE** to undertstand a few things:

1. Zarzel is no longer as young; he's grown up and has things outside of MC

2. Hypixel actually has way better developers now that patch things really quickly

3. Hypixel's latest NCP prevents a lot of these exploits

I reply to you too, as ZarzelxCatch said, read the fucking post before replying :)

3 hours ago, Hakerlivesmatter said:

2. Hypixel actually has way better developers now that patch things really quickly

how about you understand deez nuts nigga

On 9/3/2021 at 3:57 AM, Hakerlivesmatter said:

zarzel has earned a couple million bucks so i hope he would care enough to update it once in a while

On 9/15/2021 at 3:44 AM, Lucasss said:

zarzel has earned a couple million bucks so i hope he would care enough to update it once in a while

Bitch you realize uid isn't when you buy the client, it's when you make a forums account, literally anyone can make a forums account