Question abt fastplace godbridging

Cat64

im trying to god bridge with fastplace but when i look at my speed it isnt an consistant 4.4 blocks per second but instead it drops to 2.4 blocks per second when im at the edge so pretty much stopping for a bit at the edge of a block when god bridging. Is there any way to fix this or something (like a script or smthin)

4 hours ago, Raddooggie said:

safe walk   

im already using safe walk it just that at the edge of a block i stop for like 0.1 of a second and it isnt as fast as a legit godbridge. is there a way to make safewalk be more on the edge

2 hours ago, Cat64 said:

im already using safe walk it just that at the edge of a block i stop for like 0.1 of a second and it isnt as fast as a legit godbridge. is there a way to make safewalk be more on the edge

safewalk is on the edge 

16 hours ago, Cat64 said:

U stupid or something, no matter how close to the edge u get it to stop (it can't get any closer btw, ur just an idiot) it will always make u slow down because it stops u from moving past the edge, which u kinda need to do to be able to god bridge. But why even bother when u can just get some good scaffold settings.

• Like 1

Just now, idonthaveamic said:

U stupid or something, no matter how close to the edge u get it to stop (it can't get any closer btw, ur just an idiot) it will always make u slow down because it stops u from moving past the edge, which u kinda need to do to be able to god bridge. But why even bother when u can just get some good scaffold settings.

Oh and there isn't any legit way to consistently place blocks like u need to to god bridge.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 9:32 AM, Cat64 said:

are you ok, dont use safe walk