On 7/7/2021 at 12:19 PM, NotDuckie said:

im discussing

I am thinking of the TR-3B Aurora "anti gravity" craft being made and tested, it literally reduces the mass of itself so it can fly. Pretty cool, almost hard to believe that we have come so far, but maybe it only seems so out of this world because the us military has tried to keep hidden how advanced technology and science has come. They can successfully clone humans, but apparently they stopped because it was wrong, and only a few dozen clones were born.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cool_Toast said:

Damn that's pretty cool, lots to discuss about that. Wanna discuss it some more while we discuss discussion? 

I am off 3 addys and now know the science and physics behind the TR-3B Aurora aircraft. Useless information but cool to know that it's possible, they already have 24 of them made, and fully functional from what I've read. And it cost them about 25 billion dollars to do it. Which is pretty cheap if u actually look at what it is capable of. An earlier version named the TR-3B was made in the 1970s, and was fully functional. The TR-3B Aurora, TR-3B Astra, and other variants of the craft also have some kind of inertial mass reduction that could even allow humans to pilot it without worrying about the massive G forces when going high speeds, or rapidly changing direction. Here is a diagram of the Russian manufactured, TR-3B Astra, seen below. The aircraft, codenamed TR-3B Astra, is a classified US tactical intelligence development. The first reconnaissance flight took place in the early 1990s. In fact, it is an aerospace platform, 182 meters long and 98 meters wide. Most often, this apparatus is perceived as a triangular UFO due to the fact that the power plant of this aircraft is essentially a generator of a powerful magnetic vortex field, and the light flux periodically emitted by this generator is perceived by outside observers as unearthly, inhuman. Their state-of-the-art propulsion system allows you to soar for a long time and completely silent.

Screenshot_20210709-005705.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, idonthaveamic said:

I am off 3 addys and now know the science and physics behind the TR-3B Aurora aircraft. Useless information but cool to know that it's possible, they already have 24 of them made, and fully functional from what I've read. And it cost them about 25 billion dollars to do it. Which is pretty cheap if u actually look at what it is capable of. An earlier version named the TR-3B was made in the 1970s, and was fully functional. The TR-3B Aurora, TR-3B Astra, and other variants of the craft also have some kind of inertial mass reduction that could even allow humans to pilot it without worrying about the massive G forces when going high speeds, or rapidly changing direction. Here is a diagram of the Russian manufactured, TR-3B Astra, seen below. The aircraft, codenamed TR-3B Astra, is a classified US tactical intelligence development. The first reconnaissance flight took place in the early 1990s. In fact, it is an aerospace platform, 182 meters long and 98 meters wide. Most often, this apparatus is perceived as a triangular UFO due to the fact that the power plant of this aircraft is essentially a generator of a powerful magnetic vortex field, and the light flux periodically emitted by this generator is perceived by outside observers as unearthly, inhuman. Their state-of-the-art propulsion system allows you to soar for a long time and completely silent.

Screenshot_20210709-005705.jpg

Oh ye btw the reason it can fly is the "ring accelerator" ("magnetic field breaker" or "MFD") surrounding the cockpit is filled with plasma, which is capable of creating magnetic vortex fields.  This accelerator uses mercury in its work, which is subjected to a pressure of 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin (about 66 degrees Celsius) and accelerates to 50-60 thousand revolutions per minute, which makes it possible to obtain a superconducting plasma. It’s a pity, of course, that I’ll never get to know these guys from the US Air Force flying on a plane with a nuclear engine, surrounded by a cyclotron with mercury plasma, but it is pretty cool that this thing exists, even though there is still a chance that it may be super inefficient, and just not worth using. But I'm sure they will find some other fun uses for this almost unreal technology. What do you astolfo users think of this from just reading about the tip of the iceberg. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, idonthaveamic said:

Oh ye btw the reason it can fly is the "ring accelerator" ("magnetic field breaker" or "MFD") surrounding the cockpit is filled with plasma, which is capable of creating magnetic vortex fields.  This accelerator uses mercury in its work, which is subjected to a pressure of 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin (about 66 degrees Celsius) and accelerates to 50-60 thousand revolutions per minute, which makes it possible to obtain a superconducting plasma. It’s a pity, of course, that I’ll never get to know these guys from the US Air Force flying on a plane with a nuclear engine, surrounded by a cyclotron with mercury plasma, but it is pretty cool that this thing exists, even though there is still a chance that it may be super inefficient, and just not worth using. But I'm sure they will find some other fun uses for this almost unreal technology. What do you astolfo users think of this from just reading about the tip of the iceberg. 

And you actually understand how all that works? Impressive... either you did your research really well or you're some kind of plane expert. That is a plane right? And is it actually real or in a movie? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cool_Toast said:

And you actually understand how all that works? Impressive... either you did your research really well or you're some kind of plane expert. That is a plane right? And is it actually real or in a movie? 

It is real, but does not (officially exist) yet. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, idonthaveamic said:

It is real, but does not (officially exist) yet. 

So why would they spend 20 billion dollars for it? From what I understand it uses nuclear science to make it work, which could be really expensive.

7 hours ago, Cool_Toast said:

So why would they spend 20 billion dollars for it? From what I understand it uses nuclear science to make it work, which could be really expensive.

Yea that's why there are only a handful of them that exist. They are still testing and finding ways to improve it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1