Is Astolfo good as a general use client?

anonfoxer

I'm currently debating getting Astolfo for myself, and I'm on the fence about it. 
I don't really play minigames in Minecraft. Not only can I not be assed to pay for alts for servers like Hypixel (espc bc with the Mojang/Microsoft Merge theyre gonna die for a bit anyways), I just don't play minigames enough to justify getting something that is explicitly aimed at minigames and Hypixel (such as clients like ZeroDay or Dortware). 

I mostly play anarchy, using clients such as Future, Impact, Inertia, Meteor, etc. I also play on one single towny server, where I use my usual setup of Inertia and Meteor b2b. I only really play on minigames when bored, and it's been so long that I've lost track of what are good servers, what settings are good, etc etc etc. 

So my question is, given my use case (mostly anarchy and just general client use), is Astolfo something I should get, or should I save the money and instead buy an entire pallet of Monster Energy from Amazon?

On 7/4/2021 at 9:49 AM, Alizar said:

what do you mean for general use? if you want it for anarchy servers isn’t the best...

Anarchy and occasional towny server usage. Minigame servers aren't really what I play on anymore.

On 7/6/2021 at 9:39 AM, Toothpick said:

if your looking for anti cheat bypasses then yes, if your looking to play 2b2t just buy future.

really comes down to that simple easy and not really worth a post.

dont buy any 1.12 clients. paid 1.12 clients are generally really bad and public clients offer exactly same modules possibly even better ones LOL. shit like future costs 20usd but updates yearly. only 1.12 client that is close to being worth it is rusherhack.