Ban Cosmicc from the client.

randomNon

Interact with this post in any way you deem fit to contribute to the ban petition (reaction, reply, etc.)

Cosmicc sells configs which is highly looked down upon and goes for the very low price of $15. 
Here's a video serving as proof of him selling configs.
Also a post made by Cosmic selling the config as well.
He also disrespected mic the amazing creator of nekofig one of the best configs out currently.
Funny enough he also skidded mic's config and timer+.
All proof is hyperlinked to above statements and here is another poll you may be a part of.
TLDR: Cosmic sells skidded configs and scripts for $15. (3 variations of proof)

Edited by randomNon
added proof of skidding timer+
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, randomNon said:

Interact with this post in any way you deem fit to contribute to the ban petition (reaction, reply, etc.)

Cosmicc sells configs which is highly looked down upon and goes for the very low price of $15. 
Here's a video serving as proof of him selling configs.
Also a post made by Cosmic selling the config as well.
He also disrespected mic the amazing creator of nekofig one of the best configs out currently.
Funny enough he also skidded mic's config and timer+.
All proof is hyperlinked to above statements and here is another poll you may be a part of.
TLDR: Cosmic sells skidded configs for $15. (3 variations of proof)

Yes, sold configs and scripts that he got from me. 😞

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, idonthaveamic said:

Yes, sold configs and scripts that he got from me. 😞

Truly sickening... a man using his platform only in the pursuit of money. Stepping on gracious people who release great things to the public for free just so he can make a couple extra bucks.

• Like 1

1st Its patreon i dont force anyone to buy any tier
2nd anyone can get access to public or beta which is already better than the op nekofig
3rd People spreading that i skidded the timer by the almighty mic, just no. Me, Blirtz and oof4days made that timer thats for scaffold 
4th People spreading that i stole the config, apparently somehow from mics config can now magicly go from 0.5 bps to 40bps also not ban in 1 game also somehow every setting is different i have no idea how this turned out this way but the settings that i stole from mic are changed? yikes
5th people that leaked premium or beta have been banned (strike, fivetuff)  even though they got patched during the time astolfo was down.
6th no ill not get banned

Thank you for reading, dont annoy me anymore.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_4.png

nteract with this post in any way you deem fit to contribute to the ban petition (reaction, reply, etc.)

Here's a video serving as proof of him selling configs.
Also a post made by Cosmic selling the config as well.
Funny enough he also skidded mic's config and timer+.
All proof is hyperlinked to above statements and here is another poll you may be a part of.
TLDR: Cosmic sells skidded configs and scripts for $15. (3 variations of proof)

• 1 month later...