Can you use Vape v4 with astolfo

Souped

no i tried it and then my astolfo crashed and i thought that was the end but then kant ratted my pc so i had to hard reset and then spezz said he wouldn't give me anymore HWID resets bc of my gender then i even pinged voltz for help in the discord and got banned from it and then i tried to launch rocket league and it crashed and then i tried to launch warzone but it crashed and i cried so much even more and then i figured this out so i try to help u from brother to brother please don't belelive those people bc listen to my story (see attached for proof) (attached immage is me crying)

image_2021-06-01_211509.png

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, randomNon said:

no i tried it and then my astolfo crashed and i thought that was the end but then kant ratted my pc so i had to hard reset and then spezz said he wouldn't give me anymore HWID resets bc of my gender then i even pinged voltz for help in the discord and got banned from it and then i tried to launch rocket league and it crashed and then i tried to launch warzone but it crashed and i cried so much even more and then i figured this out so i try to help u from brother to brother please don't belelive those people bc listen to my story (see attached for proof) (attached immage is me crying)

so sad .. . . .. 😪

On 6/2/2021 at 5:59 AM, Souped said:

so sad .. . . .. 😪

On 6/1/2021 at 7:15 PM, randomNon said:

why her hair so greasy