I'm sexually attracted to a minecraft friend but I'm not sure how to confess my love to her??

Jealy

I'm often playing bedwars and skywars with a specific friend who is a female, but recently I've developed a sexual affection towards her and it's really starting to impact my gameplay performance due to me having so many thoughts of her. Can you blame me for having such thoughts though? I can tell she is a very beautiful girl in real life based on the position of her text, her 8 bit video game skin, her discord anime profile picture, and her virtual username. I'm looking to confess my love to her and we both get in a serious edating relationship, but I want to take things slow, maybe buy her mvp++, then a network booster, and then start calling her silly names like "cupcake". Am I thinking too much into this?

Tell her you got Astolfo then start Telly Bridging away, if that doesnt work tell her you want to smash.

(this is a joke please dont do this)

Moral of the story, dont edate kids

Edited by Voxey
'